As the complexity of your agent increases, you’ll need to add more skills to it. Also, if you’ve migrated your bot from the previous version of Activechat, some skills may be missing, and you’ll need to add it manually. Here’s how to do it.
Adding new skills to the chatbot
1. Go to the “Automation – Skills” in the main bot menu.
2. Click the “plus” sign in the top right corner of the visual builder.
3. Type the skill name and click “Create skill”
NOTE: Skill names that may be missing in older bots from the previous versions of the platform are:
- _start_live_chat (to escalate bot conversations to human agents)
- _default_fallback (to provide default response when the bot fails to understand the customer’s intent)
You may copy these skills from your newer bots, or build them visually.