“Add to cart” chatbot block usage
Usually, this block should be connected to a button in an e-commerce dynamic product gallery. Block settings allow you to specify a number of parameters:
- ID – your internal product ID. Used to match products in the shopping cart with actual SKU’s in your e-commerce store inventory.
- Title – product title to be displayed in the shopping cart dynamic gallery.
- Description – product description to be displayed in the shopping cart dynamic gallery.
- Slug – web URL slug that identifies your product. Check this article for more details.
- URL – link to the product page in your web store.
- Image URL – link to the product image that will be used when displaying the chatbot shopping cart to the user.
- Price – the price of your product (per single item) in the selected chatbot currency.
- Quantity – number of items to add to the shopping cart.
When this block is triggered, a specified number of items will be added to the customer’s virtual shopping cart. The cart is attached to the customer’s messenger ID and will stay persistent even if the conversation stalls for a while.